If you are a student, faculty, or staff member at IUPUC who wants to park in a campus lot, you must have a valid permit.
- The cost of parking permits at IUPUC is minimal.
- Student parking permits can be pre-purchased during registration.
- Obtain permits in the Office of Bursar Services, CC Room 156T, before the start of each semester.
Fall 2015 permits are available in the Office of Student Financial Services, CC Room 156T. For faster service, add parking fees to your student account via One.IU.
- Bring your license plate number, even if you have previously submitted it, when you come to claim your permit.
- For a handicap permit, bring a copy of your vehicle registration or your blue hang tag.