If you are a student, faculty, or staff member at IUPUC who wants to park in a campus lot, you must have a valid permit.
- The cost of parking permits at IUPUC is minimal.
- Student parking permits can be pre-purchased during registration.
- Obtain permits in the Office of Student Financials, CC Room 156T, before the start of each semester.
Summer 2016 permits will be available in the Office of Student Financial Services, CC Room 156T, on May 1. For faster service, add parking fees to your student account via One.IU.
- Bring your license plate number, even if you have previously submitted it, when you come to claim your permit.
- For a handicap permit, bring a copy of your vehicle registration or your blue hang tag.
Starting during the 2016-17 academic year, several changes to parking around campus, most notably with permit types. The parking changes are designed to increase efficiency and optimize the utilization of all parking spaces for employees and students.
By consolidating and centralizing the types of permits, we can better ensure all parking spaces get used on all campuses.
- "A" employee permits renamed "EM"
- "E" student permits will be renamed "ST"
- This permit will still be available to faculty/staff who do not wish to pay the higher cost of an "EM" permit.
- "H" permits will be renamed "D"
Year-round permits will no longer have semester-specific expiration dates; rather, each will be valid in alignment with the fiscal year (July 1 though June 30).
Purchasing your permits (faculty and staff)
A centralized, online portal will become available for permit purchases. All permits will be mailed via USPS—there will no longer be an option to pick up your permit in the Office of Administration and Finance. Payment options will be available, including automatic deduction from paycheck. (Adjunct instructors will not have auto deduction option available.
Employee permits will be available for purchase beginning June 1, 2016 (purchase portal link forthcoming). Please note: your current employee permit will expire on June 30 (regardless of expiration date printed on the permit). When you purchase your permit via the portal you will be able to print a temporary permit for use until you receive your permanent one in the mail.