The Office of Student Affairs is a clearinghouse for a variety of services and resources needed by IUPUC students. We develop, deliver, direct, and manage the following services.
- Academic Resource Center (ARC): If you need tutoring assistance for math, science, and writing assignments, learn more about the ARC, located in LC Room 1616.
- Adaptive Educational Services (AES): If you have a short- or long-term physical challenge that affects your ability to have a successful educational experience, apply for AES assistance.
- Career services: We can help you find an internship, write a resume, prepare for job interviews and more! Visit the Office of Career Services in LC Room 1200.
- Student grievances: If you encounter challenges in interacting with a fellow student or a member of our faculty and staff, your concern may be referred to the university’s ombudsman.
- Student involvement: The Office of Student Involvement provides campus programming that engages you in meaningful ways, enabling you to explore and celebrate your talents and passions!