At IUPUC, student government plays an important role in maintaining the quality of campus life. The Student Government Association (SGA) is dedicated to enhancing the campus experience for students of all ages and backgrounds.
- SGA Constitutional Amendments posted here
- The Student Government Assocation will vote on the posted amendments at their next meeting on Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 4 p.m.
- Any objections to these amendments should be presented to a current SGA representative before the August 6 meeting.
SGA members serve as advocates for student causes with university leadership and ensure that student voices are heard. The goals include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with event planning, preparation, and promotion
- Sponsor and participate in charitable events
- Promote student leadership by sharing ideas, suggestions, and concerns among each other and in discussions with university administration.
For complete details about the SGA, please review the current SGA constitution including articles of membership and structure.
2014–15 Officers & Members
We are here to serve you! If you have questions, requests, or suggestions, please contact:
Each academic unit at IUPUC has the opportunity to have SGA student representation. If an academic unit is not listed below, it does not currently have representation. At-large and academic representatives include: