A small but growing campus, IUPUC served about 1,527 part- and full-time students during the 2015-16 academic year.
Our students are primarily from Bartholomew, Brown, Decatur, Jackson, Jennings, Johnson, Ripley, and Shelby counties, although other counties are increasingly represented in our student population. IUPUC has a growing international student population due to the presence of international and global industry in the region.
Our student population includes a mix of traditional and nontraditional students. With an average class size of 16.2 students, IUPUC offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including business, communication studies, elementary education, English, general studies, mechanical engineering, mental health counseling, nursing, psychology, and sociology. One of the state's best educational values, students can choose day, evening, hybrid, online, and off-campus classes taught at learning centers in Seymour and Greensburg.
IUPUC has more than 5,600 alumni, over 235 full-time and part-time employees, and a growing number of full-time, tenure-track faculty who are recognized for their teaching and scholarship.
- 36.7 percent are 20 or younger; 29.0 percent are 21 to 24; 34.3 percent are 25 or older
- 65.0 percent are female and 35.0 percent are male
- 61.4 percent full-time students and 38.6 percent part-time students
- 20.4 percent are 24 or younger; 79.6 percent are 25 or older
- 66.7 percent are female and 33.3 percent are male
- 29.6 percent are full-time students and 70.4 percent are part-time students