A small but growing campus, IUPUC served about 1,783 part- and full-time students during the 2014-15 academic year.
Our students are primarily from Bartholomew, Brown, Decatur, Jackson, Jennings, Johnson, Ripley, and Shelby counties, although other counties are increasingly represented in our student population. IUPUC has a growing international student population due to the presence of international and global industry in the region.
Our student population includes a mix of traditional and nontraditional students. With an average class size of 16.5 students, IUPUC offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs, including business, communication studies, elementary education, English, general studies, mechanical engineering, mental health counseling, nursing, psychology, and sociology. One of the state's best educational values, students can choose day, evening, hybrid, online, and off-campus classes taught at learning centers in Seymour and Greensburg.
IUPUC has more than 5,600 alumni, over 235 full-time and part-time employees, and a growing number of full-time, tenure-track faculty who are recognized for their teaching and scholarship.
- 97.3 percent of those students are undergraduates
- 36.9 percent are 20 or younger; 26.6 percent are 21 to 24; 36.5 percent are 25 or older
- 69.2 percent are female and 30.8 percent are male
- 58.5 percent full-time students and 41.5percent part-time students
- 98.8 percent are Indiana residents
- 2.7 percent of all IUPUC students are graduate students
- 16.1 percent are 24 or younger; 83.9 percent are 25 or older
- 51.8 percent are female and 83.9 percent are male
- 26.8 percent are full-time students and 73.2 percent are part-time students