Outstanding Full-Time Faculty Research, Scholarship & Creative Activity Award
IUPUC faculty further research and make artistic contributions in their respective fields. We acknowledge their achievements with this annual award.
The 2015 recipient of the Outstanding Full-Time Faculty Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity Award is Ryan Neville-Shepard.
Eligibility & Due Dates
All full-time faculty with two consecutive years of teaching at IUPUC prior to the current academic year are eligible for the award.
- Nominations from Primary Peer Committees are due to the associate dean for academic affairs four weeks after the Faculty Annual Review (FAR) due date.
- Nominations from the Faculty Awards Committee are due in the vice chancellor’s office on the deadline posted annually by vice chancellor and dean.
Examples of Research, Scholarship & Creative Activity
- Publication of scholarly or creative book with a reputable press
- Publication of article(s) for an edited collection with a reputable press
- Researched entries in reference book(s) with a reputable press
- Publication of original software or multimedia with a reputable publisher
- Publication of article(s) in refereed journals
- Citations of the faculty member’s work by other researchers and scholars
- Presentation or publication of creative work
- Invited presentations, invited reviews
- Refereeing or editing of a journal or press
- Research presentations at national and regional professional conferences
- Organizing research sessions at professional conferences
- National, international, or regional award for an article or book
- Research grants, internal or external
- Keynote or plenary addresses regarding research
- Co-publishing research with IUPUC students