Outstanding Student in Science
Sponsored by Columbus Regional Hospital, the Outstanding Student in Science Award is presented each spring by the Division of Science to one IUPUC student demonstrating exceptional achievement in the field of science.
The 2013 recipient of the Outstanding Student in Science Award is Ashley Garlick.
- Candidates may be nominated by faculty, staff, or other students, and candidates may nominate themselves.
- Nomination must be accompanied by a one-page statement that addresses the selection criteria and a transcript from SIS.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Candidates must show evidence of high academic performance.
- Candidates must demonstrate accomplishments in science, such as research, service, or volunteer or paid work in the field.
- A student may receive this award only once.