Contact NSC

Contact the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) at:

  • 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard | Suite 300
    Herndon, VA 20171
    Phone: 703.742.4200 | Fax: 703.742.4239

Customer service business hours (EST):

  • Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
  • Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Read More

Enrollment Verification

If you need to prove you are an enrolled student at IUPUC for student loans, insurance, or other purposes, the Office of Registrar Services can verify your enrollment.

Lending Agency Requests

If you request repayment deferrals on student loans, some banks, loan servicers, and guarantors may require enrollment verification.

IUPUC enrollment data from fall 2007 through the current academic year is available online from the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). Your lending agency can view, download, and print information about your enrollment status directly from the NSC's Web site. You can also use this service to see what information has been shared with your lender. The data is available 24 hours a day.

Other Requests

If you need enrollment verification for auto or medical insurance, a child-care provider, apartment rental agency, or other benefit-granting organization, please submit a request for enrollment certification form to the Office of Registrar Services along with any other documentation or forms required by those agencies.

You must submit each request for certification of enrollment in person so that we can verify your identity, which is in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

What is Verified & When

The information available for verification usually includes your prior and/or current enrollment (i.e., how many classes you are taking), your enrollment status (full-time or part-time), expected graduation date, and grade point average (GPA). When applicable, degree status may also appear.

The Office of Registrar Services certifies enrollment at the end of the 100 percent refund period (usually after the first week of classes) for the semester. We cannot certify enrollment for a future semester, even if you have already registered for classes.

It is important to ensure the Office of Registrar Services has your current anticipated graduation date in our records. Lending agencies use this information when processing loan deferments. Always notify the Office of Registrar Services if your anticipated graduation date changes.