We follow Indiana University’s standard letter grading system to calculate your grade point average (GPA). This system also includes letter codes not used in GPA calculations, like pass, satisfactory, incomplete, deferred, audit, withdraw, and others.
Viewing Your Grades in OneStart
- Log into OneStart.
- From the “Student Self-Service” tab, click “Student Center.”
- Click “My Academics & Grades.”
- Click “View my unofficial transcript.”
- Choose your academic institution.
- Choose “Unofficial/current enrollment/all career.”
- Click “View Report.”
Policies & Other Information
For additional information about grades and grading policies, see: