Attendance & Performance
As an IUPUC student, you must meet Indiana University attendance and performance expectations to remain in good academic standing.
- You will participate in the learning process in a serious and conscientious manner and respect the rights of other members of the learning community.
- You are responsible for class attendance and completion of assignments on time.
- You will be prepared for and participate in classroom activities. In that context, you have the right to raise issues relevant to classroom discussion, offer reasonable doubts about data presented, and express alternative opinions to those being discussed without concern for academic penalty.
- You will read all course materials, including the syllabus and description of the grading and testing systems to be used in the course.
- You will refrain from all academic misconduct and avoid situations giving the appearance of misconduct. You will report any observed academic misconduct to your instructor or other faculty member.