Campus ID Cards
Full- and part-time students, faculty, and staff can request university ID cards.
The campus card (or "C-card" for short) at IUPUC is your official form of identification recognizing you as an active member of the campus community.
Most importantly, a valid C-card is needed to check-out books and other material from the University Library. You may be asked to show a C-card to gain admission to fun campus programs like Big Red Blowout. In addition, you can use your C-card to pay for snacks and beverages in the IUPUC Cafe and pay for printing.
Coming soon... CrimsonCard
One card to rule them all. Launching this spring, CrimsonCard is the new official photo ID card for all Indiana University campuses. Learn more at crimsoncard.iu.edu.
Sstudents, friends and family members, faculty, and staff can make quick, easy online deposits to any C-card account. All that is needed is the IU username of the individual. A $2.50 convenience fee is assessed for all online deposits. Make deposits on IUPUC C-cards via the IUPUI Web site.
- Go to www.jagtag.iupui.edu
- Click the red "Make a Deposit" button on the upper left side of the page
- Enter the IUPUC username where prompted
- Enter the amount of money you wish to deposit on the card
- Click "next."
- Provide credit card, address, and contact information as prompted.