The Indiana University Student Information System (SIS) holds comprehensive academic records about the courses you’ve taken, your grade history, GPA, and more. The SIS is shared by all of the Indiana University campuses, which means that no matter where you attend IU, your records are stored in one virtual place.
Official transcripts for students attending any IU campus are produced in Bloomington, by Indiana University central processing staff.
- An “official” transcript is the documented record of all courses you have completed at IUPUC and other IU campuses.
- You can request a copy of your transcript online at the IU-hosted transcript site.
- Transcripts on security paper are $15 each. To ensure your transcript is authentic, it is printed on special security paper and embossed with the Indiana University seal and signature of the registrar.
- You may also choose to request electronic PDF delivery to an email address, for $10.
- Fees are paid via PayPal.
- It is a violation of federal law to release a copy of a transcript without your authorization. For more information, visit Confidentiality and Access to Student Records.
- For more information about grades and GPA calculations on the transcript, click here.
If you are a current or recent student (within the past 12 months), you can order an official copy of your transcript online via One.IU.
- Log into One.IU
- Type the words Official Transcript in the search box, or click on the Official Transcript app
- Follow the instructions as prompted.