The Indiana University Student Information System (SIS) holds comprehensive academic records about the courses you’ve taken, your grade history, GPA, and more. The SIS is shared by all of the Indiana University campuses, which means that no matter where you attend IU, your records are stored in one virtual place.
Official transcripts for IUPUC students are produced in Indianapolis, at the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) campus.
- An “official” transcript is the documented record of all courses you have completed at IUPUC and other IU campuses. To ensure your transcript is authentic, it is printed on special security paper and embossed with the Indiana University seal and signature of the registrar.
- You can request a copy of your transcript in person (in Indianapolis), by mail, fax, or online at the IUPUI-hosted transcript site.
- Transcripts are $8 each with an additional $5 for the expedited PDF Delivery.
- Fees can be paid by check, money order, Master/Visa/Discover charge card. Cash is accepted for in-person transactions.
- It is a violation of federal law to release a copy of a transcript without your authorization. For more information, visit Confidentiality and Access to Student Records.
- For more information about grades and GPA calculations on the transcript, click here.
Your delivery options include PDF delivered via e-mail; a paper copy delivered via U.S. mail, and a paper copy delivered via FedEx. If you are a current or recent student (within the past 12 months), you can obtain an official copy of your transcript online via OneStart.
- Log into OneStart.
- Go to the “Services & Information” section and click “Official Transcript Request.”
- Follow the instructions as prompted.
If you took classes on or graduated from any IU campus before 1965, your transcript is only available from Indiana University Bloomington.