- Master's degree, Purdue University
- Ph. D. degree, Purdue University
- Academy of Marketing Science
- American Marketing Association
- American Collegiate Retailing Association
- BUS M 301 Introduction to Marketing Management
- BUS M 450 Marketing Strategy
- BUCO M 501 Strategic Marketing Management
JungKook (J.K.) Lee is a leading academic expert in the field of marketing management. His research has focused on information technology; branding and mobile commerce. Dr. Lee joined IUPUC as an assistant professor in August 2008. Dr. Lee has published 13 articles in leading journals.
Awards & Activities
“Improving the Privacy and Security of Online Survey Data Collection,” National Science Foundation (NSF: Cyber Trust Division) grant project (2007).
“Design and Use of Digital Identities,” National Science Foundation (NSF: Information Technology Research Division) grant project (2006).