2014 Study-Abroad Trips
Have you always wanted to visit the United Kingdom and Paris? Register now for one of these two exciting study-abroad opportunities brought to you by the Division of Liberal Arts.
Two Courses. Two Trips.
Two different study-abroad opportunities for IUPUC and IUPUI students will be offered over the university's 2014 Spring Break:
- ENG-L 373: Interdisciplinary Approaches to English & American Literature—American Popular Culture and the British Literary Landscape
- SOC-R 497: Individual Readings in Sociology
The dates of travel for both trips are March 14-22, 2014.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a degree-seeking student at IUPUC or Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- Have a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Have completed ENG-W 131 (Elementary Composition) or have the permission of the instructor if you choose ENG-L 373
- Have completed SOC-R 100 (Introduction to Sociology) or have the permission of the instructor if you choose SOC-R 497
You must be at least 18 years of age, not be on academic or disciplinary probation during the program period, and meet other selection criteria as determined by the university's academic policies and procedures.
You will earn three (3) credits for either course, which can be used as an elective toward your degree.