If you have completed a bachelor’s degree in any academic field from a regionally (or equivalent international) accredited institution, we welcome your admission application to earn an Indiana University MBA at IUPUC.
If you have questions, need assistance, or want information during the application or admission process, contact us. We are here to help.
Application Due Dates
- May 1: International student applicants
- June 1: All other student applicants
- October 1: International student applicants
- November 1: All other student applicants
We will review your admissions materials after you complete these steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Schedule, prepare for, and complete the Graduate Management Admissions test (GMAT). We also accept the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Your test scores should be sent to IUPUC. School code for the GMAT: 065-BW-28. School code for the GRE: 0794. If you have previously completed the GMAT or GRE within the past five years, we will accept those scores.
- Provide us with your official academic transcripts from all of the institutions of higher education you have attended even if you did not earn a degree.
- Submit a current resume.
- Submit a short, 500-word essay in which you take a position on only one of the three issues here:
- How can an individual business manager or executive establish a value-based, ethical culture within an organization?
- What are two critical characteristics of effective leadership, and why are these characteristics more important than others?
- In what ways is a successful, profitable business consistent with also being a helpful, productive community partner?
- Submit a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- Applications must be completed by the deadline. Allow enough time for letters of reference and test scores to arrive before the deadline.
International Student Admission
Depending on your undergraduate degree and visa status, there are a few additional steps to the admission process. Please review the international student section for complete details.