If you have completed a bachelor’s degree in any academic field from a regionally (or equivalent international) accredited institution, we welcome your admission application to earn an Indiana University MBA at IUPUC.
If you have questions, need assistance, or want information during the application or admission process, contact us. We are here to help.
Application Due Dates
- March 1: International student applicants
- May 1: All other student applicants
We will review your admissions materials after you complete these steps:
- Complete the online application (preferred) or download and complete the 2014-15 MBA Application.
- Schedule, prepare for, and complete the Graduate Management Admissions test (GMAT). We also accept the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Your test scores should be sent to IUPUC. School code for the GMAT: 065-BW-28. School code for the GRE: 0794. If you have previously completed the GMAT or GRE within the past five years, we will accept those scores.
- Provide us with your official academic transcripts from all of the institutions of higher education you have attended even if you did not earn a degree.
- Submit a current resume.
- Submit a 500-word essay addressing one of three topics indicated on the 2014-15 MBA Application.
- Submit a three-to-five minute video telling us why you seek admission to the program and how it will help you achieve your personal and professional goals. Or if you prefer, you may complete an informal interview with us in person on our campus in place of the video.
- Submit a non-refundable $50 application fee.
International Student Admission
Depending on your undergraduate degree and visa status, there are a few additional steps to the admission process. Please review the international student section for complete details.
Where to Submit Your Application
Please send your completed application materials to:
- MBA Program
Indiana University-Purdue University Columbus (IUPUC)
4601 Central Avenue
Columbus, IN 47203-1769 | USA
Phone: 812.348.7288 | Fax: 812.348.7276 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prerequisites & MBA Boot Camp
Previous business, economics, finance, and other courses you may have taken previously will be helpful, but are not required. If admitted to the program, we will provide you with more details about the MBA Boot Camp, which you will complete before moving forward and beginning Module 1 coursework.