As an Indiana University MBA student at IUPUC, you will participate in a full range of smartly designed professional development activities that take our program beyond the basics.
One of our most popular, Dress for Success, connects you to local and regional experts who will help you understand and look the part for general management success.
Our professional development thread (PDT) includes:
- Pre- and post-assessment of emotional intelligent factors using the Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQI).
- Evaluation of your individual motivators and drivers, which are critical to successful management and team collaboration.
- Personal coaching and mentoring to refine presentation and communication skills.
- Lessons on networking, behavioral interviewing, business presence, and cross cultural business and social etiquette.
- Networking opportunities that will connect you to MBA students and alumni, as well as regional business leaders.