If you are interested in learning more about the Master of Arts (MA) in Mental Health Counseling degree at IUPUC, attend one of these upcoming information sessions:
- Thursday, October 17 | 6 p.m.
- Monday, October 28 | 6 p.m.
Both sessions will be held in Room 1400 of the Columbus Learning Center (LC) building.
During these informal sessions, you can talk with psychology faculty and academic advisors about the program and its curriculum, which is consistent with accreditation body guidelines and meets the criteria to prepare you for licensure as a mental health counselor in the state of Indiana.
You will also gain an understanding of:
- The application process
- Educational requirements for the degree
- Employment forecast
- Other answers to student questions
Features of IUPUC's mental health counseling program include:
- Affordable, generalist training with an emphasis on strength-based approach to mental health and wellness
- Small, interactive classrooms
- Meets the educational requirements for Indiana licensure as a licensed mental health counselor
- Diverse selection of clinical settings for practicum and internship
For information about the information sessions, contact Dr. Cheryl Warner at 812.348.7383