Take the first step toward a rewarding career and discover your true potential with an Indiana University Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
Whether you are a traditional student who is just beginning your nursing education—or you are a licensed registered nurse with an associate degree or nursing diploma from an NLNAC- or CCNE-accredited institution—you can take your career to the next professional level with a BSN degree from one of the nation's top nursing programs.
An IU degree in nursing will give you the personal and professional satisfaction that comes from making a real difference in the lives of sick, injured, and recovering children and adults. It will also give you the education you need to provide preventative care that helps ensure patients of all ages stay healthy and well.
A nursing career is also a great investment in your future. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that nursing jobs will grow 26 percent from 2010 to 2020, faster than the average for all occupations. The prospects are even better for registered nurses with a BSN.
Contact the Indiana University School of Nursing at IUPUC to speak with an academic advisor, 812.348.7250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Degrees with Distinction
Your nursing degree matters! When you become part of the nursing program at IUPUC, you join the Indiana University School of Nursing, the largest school of its kind in the nation and one of the most respected multiprogram nursing schools in the world. IUPUC is part of the core campus, which includes IUPUI and IU Blooomington.
Three Programs from Which to Choose
You can choose from three courses of nursing study on our Columbus campus:
- The traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program is designed for students who wish to enter the nursing field for the first time.
- The RN to BSN program is designed for licensed registered nurses (RNs) who hold an associate degree (ASN) or a nursing diploma from an NLNAC-accredited institution. This face-to-face program combines classroom, simulation, clinical experience, and web-based instruction.
- The online RN to BSN degree completion program is an statewide program with courses taught by expert IU nursing faculty from campuses across the state.
Accreditation, Licenses, and Memberships
We are accredited and licensed by:
- National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Eduation
- Indiana State Board of Nursing
- American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation
In addition, the Indiana University School of Nursing is an agency member of the National League for Nursing's Council of Baccalaureate and Higher Degree Programs, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), as well as the Committee for Institutional Cooperation (CIC). The school is also a constituency member of the National League for Nursing and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing.