I have worked in critical care and surgery, but most of my career has been spent in Cardiology in the cardiac catherization laboratory. It is a rewarding job to take care of patients when you can see the results of your work so quickly.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Indianapolis, 1996
- Master of Science in Nursing and Master of Business Administration, Anderson University, 2011
- NURS-H 356: Biophysical Processes Practicum
- NURS-H 355: Data Analysis for Nursing Practice and Research
- NURS-B 235: Health Populations
- NURS-H 360: Interactive Processes