Online RN to BSN Degree Completion Program
If you are a RN with an associate degree in nursing or a nursing diploma from a NLNAC-accredited school, college, or university, the Indiana University School of Nursing’s RN to BSN statewide degree completion program may be right for you.
Courses in this program are entirely distance-accessible, meaning they are delivered online using Web-based technologies as well as via video technologies. As a student in this program, you will not need to physically be on campus to complete your classes. The advantages of this program are:
- You may apply at any time and begin classes in the fall, spring, or summer.
- You can graduate in 12 months with full-time study or 18-24 months with part-time study after completing general education requirements.
- We can help you match your professional practice and career goals with tailored practicums.
All eight Indiana University campuses, including IUPUC in Columbus, participate in this statewide program. Apply for admission to the IU campus that is closest to where you live and work. If you live in southeastern Indiana, IUPUC may be the IU campus that is closest to you and IUPUC will be your “home campus” throughout the program. That means you will receive academic advising, student services, and technical support from IUPUC staff and faculty.
You must have an unencumbered nursing license in the state in which you are currently practicing or in which you plan to meet your clinical requirements. In addition, you must:
- Complete a criminal background check on the campus to which you apply
- Have a cumulative 2.5 GPA from your ASN or diploma program transcript
- Have graduated from an NLNAC-accredited school of nursing
- Complete all general education courses before beginning nursing courses