August 22: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Save the date! We have planned a fun, full day of activities to help ensure your academic year gets off to a great start.
What is Pride Friday? This required kick-off day for first-time and transfer students will provide you with helpful tools for transitioning to a university environment, ensuring you have a successful student experience at IUPUC.
During this extended orientation, you will:
- Participate in a new student convocation
- Meet your first-year learning community instructor and classmates
- Get acquainted with faculty and staff from key campus programs and divisions
- Have lunch with your first-year seminar group
- Complete extended orientation sessions, including one about using campus technology and tips for technology success
- Learn important program information about your area of study
Later that day, you will hear from Sara Benincasa—comedian, mental health advocate, and author of Agorafabulous! Dispatches from My Bedroom.
Spread the spirit with #PrideFriday on your favorite social media site.