The Academic Resource Center (ARC) offers test proctoring services for full-time IUPUC faculty and adjunct instructors with students who need to make up an exam.
We can help facilitate scheduling make-up exams for students who are unable to be in class or on campus on the day of a scheduled exam.
- Please proctor your own exam whenever possible. ARC proctors should be utilized only in the case of urgent scheduling conflicts or other extenuating circumstances.
- The ARC service is not intended to be a replacement for instructor-proctored exams; rather it is an aid for those who are unable to meet with a student in a timely manner to proctor make-up exams themselves.
- This service may be most useful for adjunct faculty who don't have offices or regular office hours during which to manage their own proctoring.
Please allow at least 48 hours (two business days) whenever possible when making proctoring requests for make-up exams.
- Drop-in proctoring requests cannot be accepted.
- To schedule proctoring services, complete the Exam Proctoring Form, located in the right side container.
- Complete the form and e-mail to Matt Rothrock at email@example.com.
- Matt will contact you to discuss the exam process, including schedule, completion, and pick-up/delivery options.
If you have questions about the ARC's proctoring service, please contact Matt Rothrock at 812.314.8753. You may also contact Andrea Gillett, Barbara Hass Jacobus, or Lisa Siefker Bailey.
Notice to Instructors
Thank you for your cooperation and adherence to ARC policies as we anticipate higher-than-average numbers of requests for service as we approach the end of the spring 2014 semester. If you seek ARC assistance, please ensure exam make-up deadlines do not go beyond May 9. The ARC will be closed May 12 and 13.