If you are a new or current IUPUC student who has not previously applied for adaptive educational services (AES), please follow these instructions for obtaining accommodations.
Applying for AES
- Complete an application form and make an appointment with the AES coordinator by calling 812.375.7525.
- During this intake appointment, provide the AES coordinator with a copy of your completed application and copies of doctor's notes and other disability documentation.
- Once all of your documentation is received, we provide it to AES administrators at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis. IUPUC is closely affiliated with IUPUI and we consult with their AES experts in determining your eligibility.
- When complete, we will contact you and inform you about the outcome of your application and any next steps.
- If we determine you are eligible, please schedule a follow-up appointment with the AES coordinator.
- At this appointment, you will complete a student responsibility acknowledgement form that explains the policies and procedures you must follow to receive AES accommodation at IUPUC. You may also need to complete additional paperwork.