If you are an Ivy Tech Community College graduate with an associate degree (AA, AS, or AAS) and are in your first year of enrollment at IUPUC, you may be eligible for a $1,000 2 + 2 Scholarship.
To be considered for the $1,000 award, you must:
- Have an associate degree from Ivy Tech Community College
- Be in your first year of enrollment at IUPUC
- Be admitted to a degree program that can be completed in its entirety at IUPUC (business, communication studies, elementary education, English, general studies, mechanical engineering, nursing, psychology, or sociology)
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher
Applications are due August 1 for the fall semester and December 1 for the spring semester.
This scholarship may be renewed once. To be considered for renewal, you must:
- Submit a completed application by the appropriate due date
- Maintain full-time enrollment at IUPUC in a program that can be completed in its entirety
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Volunteer at one pre-approved campus event per semester. Eligible volunteer events will be emailed to recipient's university email account.