If you are an Ivy Tech Community College graduate with an associate degree (AA, AS, or AAS) and are admitted to IUPUC within one year of your Ivy Tech graduation, you may be eligible for a $1,000 Pathway Scholarship.
To be considered for the $1,000 award, you must:
- Have an associate degree from Ivy Tech Community College
- Enroll at IUPUC within one year of graduation from Ivy Tech Community College
- Enroll as a full time student at IUPUC (minimum 12 credit hours per semester)
- Pursuing first undergraduate degree and admitted to a degree program that can be completed in its entirety at IUPUC (business, communication studies, elementary education, English, general studies, mechanical engineering, nursing, psychology, or sociology)
- Received a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher at Ivy Tech
- Apply for scholarship before deadline
Applications are due August 1 for the fall semester and December 16 for the spring semester.
This scholarship may be renewed once. To be considered for renewal, you must:
- Maintain full-time enrollment at IUPUC in a program that can be completed in its entirety
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Volunteer at one pre-approved campus event per semester. Information about eligible volunteer events will be e-mailed to your university account.