IUPUC offers $1,000 competitive scholarships for students who have been accepted for a study abroad program or trip.
To be eligible for a $1,000 study abroad scholarship, you must be admitted to IUPUC, be pursuing a degree that can be completed in its entirety at IUPUC, submit a completed application, and provide documentation from your advisor confirming your study abroad experience.
- You must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours if you are an undergraduate student or at least four (4) credit hours if you are a graduate student to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Scholarships are limited to five students per trip and are based on available funds.
- Application due dates depend on when the trip is offered. Due dates will be determined by the trip organizer and financial aid staff members.
May 2013 Hong Kong Trip
If you plan to participate in the Hong Kong study abroad opportunity being offered by the Division of Business this May, you may be considered for a competitive $750 scholarship. To be considered, you must:
- Be a current IUPUC student
- Submit a completed application before February 1
- Provide appropriate documentation by the deadline
Funding for this trip is limited and you are encouraged to apply early. Merit and need will be considered.