Details & Deadlines
To receive full consideration for IUPUC scholarships and financial aid, please be aware of and responsive to these important due dates. If you have questions or need additional information, please contact us—we are happy to assist.
- January 1: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available from the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Federal Student Aid. Submit a completed FAFSA as soon as possible to be considered for university and state aid. IUPUC’s school code is E01033, which you will need to enter on the application form.
- February 1: Graduating high school seniors must be admitted to IUPUC by February 15 to qualify for admission-based scholarships. To be considered for the High School Counselor Scholar Award and/or High School Counselor Recognition Scholarship, recommendations from high school counselors are also due by this date.Early admission is encouraged.
- March 1: Indiana University’s priority deadline to submit FAFSA and receive full consideration for university funds.
- March 10: Deadline to submit FAFSA and qualify for State of Indiana aid through the Division of Student Financial Aid (SFA).
- March 10: Deadline for donor-funded scholarship applications.
- April: Monitor your “To Do List” under the Student Self-Service tab in OneStart for quality improvement/verification of aid.
- April: Incoming freshmen receive Financial Aid Notification (FAN).
- May 15: Deadline to make edits or corrections to your state aid package through the Division of Student Financial Aid (SFA); you can still change your school code after this date.
- June 1: Early College Scholarship applications are due for the fall semester.
- June: If you are a returning IUPUC student, monitor your “To Do List” under the Student Self-Service tab in OneStart to ensure you have made satisfactory academic progress (SAP). You will also receive your Financial Aid Notification (FAN).
- June 30: Last day to complete and submit the FAFSA for previous academic year.
- August 1: Applications for a fall Pathway Scholarship are due.
- October 1: Early College Scholarship applications are due for the spring semester.
- December 16: Applications for a spring Pathway Scholarship are due.
- December 1: Donor-funded scholarship application is available in OneStart.