The Alumni AssociationScholarship is a $1,000 award.
To be considered, you must be a degree-seeking undergraduate student at IUPUC. If selected, you will be required to give five (5) hours of service to IUPUC's Student Alumni Association (SAA) or Alumni Association.
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Minimum 12 credit hours at IUPUC per semester
- Letter of recommendation from faculty/staff
- Letter of recommendation from a community member
- Involvement in community and campus
- Written essay answering these questions:
- As a future graduate what would your expectations be of your IUPUC Alumni Association?
- What would your contributions be for IUPUC?
- Why did you choose IUPUC?
Completed applications are due March 10.
- Applications are available December 1 in OneStart under "Student Self-Service."
- Under "Services & Information," go to the "Financial" section and click "IU Foundation Scholarship Application."
- You may be required to submit additional information in order for us to process your application.