Brooke Tuttle Scholarship
This $1,000 scholarship, established by friends of the late Mr. Brooke E. Tuttle, supports IUPUC students who want to pursue careers in mechanical engineering. The award is renewable for four years for recipient who is progressing through the program and meeting the minimum GPA requirement.
To be considered for this $1,000 scholarship, you must:
- Be an undergraduate student studying mechanical engineering at IUPUC
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Completed applications are due March 10.
- Applications are available December 1 in OneStart under "Student Self-Service"
- Under “Services & Information,” go to the “Financial” section and click “IU Foundation Scholarship Application.”
- You may be required to submit additional information in order for us to process your application.