The Kristen Schildmier Scholarship is comprised of two $1,000 awards. Preference is given to IUPUC students who have previously earned an associate’s degree from Ivy Tech.
To be considered for one of these two $1,000 awards, you must:
- Be a full-time student enrolled in at least 12 credit hours each semester who is pursuing a first bachelor’s degree
- Be employed at a part-time or full-time job while an IUPUC student
- Demonstrate that you have financial need
Completed applications are due March 10.
- Applications are available December 1 in OneStart under “Student Self-Service”
- Under “Services & Information,” go to the “Financial” section and select “IU Foundation Scholarship Application.”
- You may be required to submit additional information in order for us to process your application.