We welcome students and visitors from around the world!
Office of International Affairs
If you are not a U.S. citizen, if you do not have permanent resident status in the U.S., and if you completed all of your secondary education outside of the U.S., contact the Office of International Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about becoming a student. We can assist with the admission process if you:
- Are a visa holder (H, L, J, F, etc.)
- Have academic transcripts from schools, universities, and/or colleges outside of the U.S.
If you are classified as a permanent resident or a deferred action student, your application will be processed using the same admission process as applies to domestic U.S. students, but if any academic transcripts are from outside of the U.S., they will be processed through the admission process for international students.
- Undergraduate Language Requirements
- Graduate Language Requirements
As an international student, you may apply for admission to IUPUC during your final year of secondary school (indicate your expected graduation date on the application) or after you have completed your secondary education.
- If you want to earn a Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree at IUPUC, complete the online undergraduate admission application.
- If you want to earn a Master of Arts (MA) in Mental Health Counseling or a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree at IUPUC, complete the graduate international student graduate application.
- A $60 application fee is required and is nonrefundable. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Note that unless your Visa or MasterCard payment is accepted through the online process, we will not receive your application. If you do not have one of these credit cards, a friend or relative may pay the fee for you.
International Student Fees
- A non-refundable $60 application fee is required.
- If you require student visa sponsorship from Indiana University, you will be charged an additional fee semester for this sponsorship.
- If you are an F or J visa holder, you pay non-resident tuition rates.
- If you have a deferred action work permit, you pay non-resident tuition rates.
- For more information, explore the tuition and fees page.
As an iternational student at IUPUC, your application and educational credentials will be processed by the Office of International Affairs at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI). IUPUC follows IUPUI's admissions processes and deadlines for international admissions. For complete details, please review the Office of International Affairs Web pages.