One-on-One Advising

Please contact us to schedule a one-on-one advising appointment—we can advise you about the process for returning students and how it applies to you.


Returning Students

If you are a previous IUPUC student who stopped taking classes to focus on your family, your job, or other responsibilities, we encourage you to return to campus and complete your degree when you are able to do so.

If you previously attended another IU campus—or if you attended a college or university other than Indiana University—we can also assist you.

Returning IUPUC Students

The process to update your student record depends on the amount of time that has passed since you were last registered.

  • If you have been away for less than two semesters (with the exception of summer sessions), contact your academic advisor to re-enroll in classes.
  • If you have been away for more than two semesters, complete the online application. Be sure to select “currently enrolled at or have attended IUPUC.”
  • Submit a transcript from every college or university you have attended since you left IUPUC to the Office of Recruitment & Admissions.
  • If you were previously dismissed from any IU campus, including IUPUC, please file for reinstatement.

Returning IU Students

If you last attended another Indiana University campus and want to re-enroll at IUPUC, please see the intercampus transfer policy.