At IUPUC, you will enjoy small class sizes, personal attention from faculty and staff, challenging academic programs, and a growing campus with a number of student clubs and organizations in which you can get involved.
If you want to transfer to IUPUC from another campus, please review our degree programs and determine if one of them is a good fit for your educational and career goals.
Then contact us as soon as possible. We can help you determine the best course of study and time to make the switch!
To transfer to IUPUC, you should:
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended. Indiana University does not give credit for work not documented at the time of application.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale
- Meet beginning freshmen admission standards if you have fewer than 26 hours of college credit
- A high school transcript is not required if you have completed 26 hours of coursework at the 100-level or above when you apply.
- We accept credit for college level courses in which the student has received a grade of C or better from institutions regionally accredited by the Higher Education Commission.
- A list of courses that will transfer among all Indiana public college and university campuses can be found at Indiana Core Transfer Library. The equivalency of courses is ultimately determined by faculty.
For more information, select the category that best describes you:
STEP 1: Apply for Admission
You have three options to apply for admission:
Include your one-time, non-refundable $50 application fee.
STEP 2: Apply for Financial Aid
STEP 3: Waiting for Admission Decision
- You can check the status of your application through OneStart. Create a guest account and click the “Self Service” tab.
- You may also e-mail or call the Office of Admissions to check your application status.
STEP 4: After Admission
- You will receive a letter notifying you of the admission decision. If accepted, the letter will contain your student ID number and other information.
- Once you receive your student ID number, establish your IU technology accounts.
- Contact University College at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812.348.7271 for next steps, including the name of your academic advisor, information about any required placement testing, and student orientation.
- You may need to take placement tests unless you transfer existing math credits to IUPUC. Complete placement testing as quickly as possible.
- Meet with your academic advisor.
- Register for classes via OneStart.