All Other Schools
If you want to transfer to IUPUC from another college or university, you’ll find we offer Indiana University and Purdue University degree programs on a welcoming, convenient Columbus campus.
You’ll enjoy our challenging academic programs, small class sizes, and one-on-one attention from faculty and staff dedicated to helping you attain your educational goals.
If you want to pursue a degree at IUPUC, please contact our Office of Recruitment and Admissions. We can guide you through the transfer process.
- You must meet IUPUC’s admission standards, including a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- You must be in good academic standing at your current school. If you have been dismissed or are on drop status, you may not apply for admission to IUPUC for one full semester (summer sessions do not apply).
- An official copy of your current college transcript, and transcripts from any other college or university you may have attended, is required.
- Your courses taken and grades earned will be reviewed as part of the admission process.
- If you have completed fewer than 26 hours of transferable credit, submit an official copy of your high school transcript or GED scores.
- If your SAT or ACT scores are available, please provide official copies. If you have not taken either of these exams, it is not necessary that you do so now.
STEP 1: Apply for Admission
You have three options to apply for admission:
- Apply online.
- Download a paper application (PDF).
- Contact us at 812.348.7390 or email@example.com to request an application packet.
Include your one-time, non-refundable $50 application fee.
STEP 2: Apply for Financial Aid
STEP 3: Waiting for Admission Decision
- You can check the status of your application through OneStart. Create a guest account and click the “Self Service” tab.
- You may also email or call the Office of Admissions to check your application status.
STEP 4: After Admission
- You will receive an admission letter notifying you of your acceptance. The letter will contain your student ID number and other information.
- Once you receive your student ID number, establish your IU technology accounts.
- Contact University College at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812.348.7271 for next steps, including the name of your academic advisor, information about any required placement testing, and student orientation.
- Complete placement testing if indicated.
- Attend a new student orientation session as soon as possible.
- Meet with your academic advisor.
- Register for classes via OneStart.