Are you interested in taking a few classes during the fall, spring, or summer semesters but plan to complete your degree at another institution? We welcome visiting students and make it easy for you to enroll in classes.
You are considered a visiting student at IUPUC if you:
- Are currently enrolled at another college or university but want to take a few classes at IUPUC.
- Want to enroll for a limited period of time, like a summer session.
- Want to take a few classes on a topic of personal interest but are not currently planning to pursue a degree.
- Want to learn a specific skill to advance in your existing career.
Learn more about our course offerings by viewing the Schedule of Classes. Once you are admitted as a visiting student, you can register for classes through One.IU
NOTE: If you plan to use an IUPUC course to satisfy a degree requirement at your home college or university, consult your advisor at that institution to confirm the course meets their requirements. IUPUC is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association. Individual course descriptions are available in the IUPUC Course Bulletin.
STEP 1: Apply for Admission
You have three options to apply for admission:
- Apply online.
- Download a paper application.
- Contact us at 812.348.7390 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application packet.
STEP 2: Documentation & Fee
- Provide a copy of your most recent transcript from any college or university you are or may have previously attended.
- Include a one-time, non-refundable $55 application fee with your application.
STEP 3: Waiting for Admission Decision
STEP 4: After Admission
- You will receive a letter notifying you of the admission decision. If accepted, the letter will contain your student ID number and other information.
- After you’ve been admitted, establish your IU technology accounts.
- Register for classes via One.IU.