If you will be a student at IUPUC during the 2014-15 academic year, talk to us about how you can live on campus in one of our brand-new campus housing units!
The Villas at Columbus is an on-campus community offering specially designed, worry-free living for students. These brand-new accommodations will provide you with an unparalleled student housing experience, including living with other students in a relaxing, fun-filled, and safe environment.
Focus on what's most important—your education and your life as an IUPUC student! Learn more about our campus housing and the amenities you can enjoy.
Features & Amenities
The Villas at Columbus offer fully furnished units with all utilities included in one price.
Two floor plans are available:
- Four-bedroom, two-bath suites with shared kitchen and living areas. Cost is $4,750 per ten-month academic term.
- Two bedroom, two-bath suites with shared kitchen and living areas. Cost is $5,500 per ten-month academic term.
Both floor plans include private bedrooms, shared living and kitchen space, and great amenities.
- Keyed bedroom entry
- Private bath
- Large closets
Shared Spaces (living room and kitchen)
- Full-sized appliances
- Beautiful cabinets
- Breakfast bar
- Open floor plan
- 24-hour security surveillance
- 24-hour fitness center
- Fully furnished
- On-site laundry
- Huge social room
- Study room with wi-fi
- Monthly activities for residents
We offer a roommate-matching program with individual leases for each student.
- Leases are for the ten-month academic year (August through May)
- Month-to-month leases may be available for students who want to remain in campus housing over the summer