IUPUC accepts MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards. At this time, we are unable to accept Visa credit cards.
- Credit card payments must be made online. Credit and debit card payments cannot be made by phone, mail, or in person.
- A 2.7 percent convenience fee* (or service charge) has been established by our third-party credit card processor to cover transaction fees for payments. IUPUC does not receive any part of the service charge.
*NOTE: The amount of this fee is subject to change.
If you pay by credit card, two transactions will appear on your credit card statement:
- One for the payment on your student account
- One for the convenience fee or service charge
The transaction for payment on your account will appear as “IUPUC Bursar Web Payment.”
We are required to refund any overpayments made by credit card to the credit card account. Any convenience fees will not be refunded.
Avoiding Convenience Fees
You can avoid paying 2.7 percent credit card convenience fees if you:
- Pay online with an e-check or an electronic debit to your checking or savings account.
- Pay by personal check* made payable to IUPUC Bursar and mailed to: IUPUC Lockbox, Payment Processing Center, P.O. Box 7244, Indianapolis, IN 46206-7244.
- Deliver your payment via check* to the Office of Bursar Services.
*NOTE: Please include your university ID number on all checks.