Sponsored Students

Sponsored students are those for whom third parties—individuals, entities, or organizations other than the student—pay for tuition and fees.  

These organizations are usually employers, but may include government agencies, vocational rehabilitation agencies, branches of the U.S. military, foreign governments, trusts, and other funding sources.

Outside Tuition Reimbursement (OTR)

If you employer requires verification of tuition fees and charges before they will reimburse you for tuition expenses, request an outside tuition reimbursement (OTR) form which lists each class you have completed and the specific tuition charges for that class.

To request an OTR, please:

  1. Email bursar@iupuc.edu and request the form.
  2. In the subject line, write “OTR request.”
  3. In the body of the e-mail, include:
    • Your name
    • Your 10-digit university ID number
    • The semester for which you want the itemized information
    • Your mailing address

The Office of Bursar Services will send the OTR form via email or U.S. mail within 14 days.