If you want a hot or cold beverage, quick snack, or a meal visit the IUPUC Café Monday through Friday.
The campus café is a great place to relax, recharge, and be refreshed with healthy, nutritious food and beverage options.
The IUPUC Café has breakfast food, hot lunch specials, and grab-and-go items, like assorted deli sandwiches, wraps, and salads. We serve fountain and bottled beverages along with coffee and cappuccino. Café staff prepare a daily “Sprout Special,” which is a healthy meal combo with a drink. We also offer popular snack items like nachos, pizza, and breadsticks as well as candy bars, cookies, and other sweet treats.
Equipped with wireless Internet access, the café has comfortable seating and tables that make great workstations and a place to socialize.
Daily Specials: Week of September 29
- Monday: Chicken and dumplings
- Tuesday: Cheeseburgers
- Wednesday: Chicago-style taco in a bag
- Thursday: Crab cakes
Sprout Specials: Week of September 29
Look for the “sprout symbol” designating foods and beverages that meet REACH nutritional guidelines for calories, fat, saturated fat, trans fats, and sodium.
- Monday: Hummus with two healthy side choices and a bottle of water
- Tuesday: Veggie burgers with two healthy side choices and a bottle of water
- Wednesday: Garden salad with two healthy side choices and a bottle of water
- Thursday: Grilled chicken salad with two healthy side choices and a bottle of water
During the fall and spring semesters, you can visit the cafe:
- Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
During semester breaks, holidays, and during the summer, hours are reduced.
Call 812.348.7296 if you have questions about our hours of operation.