The Office of Finance at IUPUC provides U.S. mail and FedEx shipping services for campus business. An outgoing U.S. mail bin is located in CC Room 158.
- Generally, all incoming mail is placed in individual and departmental mailboxes in CC Room 158 before 2 p.m., Monday through Friday. We do not process mail on Saturday.
- All UPS shipments (including next-day) and FedEx deliveries are made available for pickup in CC 158.
- Departmental administrative assistants are notified by e-mail when deliveries arrive for a member of their department.
- Those expecting deliveries are responsible for retrieving their own packages.
- Out-bound U.S. mail is processed at 2 p.m. Monday through Friday to go out the following business day.
- Place outgoing mail in the bin in CC Room 158.
- Large mailings should be stacked neatly on top of the bin or on the table beside the postage machine in CC Room 244.
- We do not sell postage or stamps for personal use; however, we will accept stamped personal mail.
FedEx picks up out-bound packages in the Office of Finance and Administration, CC Room 157. Pick-ups are scheduled as needed, and you may drop off ready-to-ship items any time. Please provide:
- Complete mailing/street address
- Method of shipment (next-day, second day, or ground)
- The account number/department to be charged