As a staff member at IUPUC, you will complete self-assessments each year to note your accomplishments and overall performance. The assessments include a review of your current job duties and responsibilities. Performance evaluations are not conducted for student employees.
Self-assessment forms for 2012 are due Monday, March 11, 2013. The annual review process for staff is expected to be complete no later than Monday, April 15, 2013.
Process & Forms
New, personalized self-evaluation forms and supervisory performance evaluation forms (Microsoft Word documents) were distributed to all staff during the 2012 pilot year.
- After you complete your self-evaluation, e-mail the completed form to the Office of Personnel Administration.
- Your supervisor will also complete a form to evaluate your performance. He/she will schedule a meeting with you to discuss both your self-evaluation and his/her assessment of your performance.
- When you meet with your supervisor, take a hard copy of your self-evaluation to the meeting. You and your supervisor will both sign the document.
- After your supervisor has discussed his/her assessment of your performance, you will both sign that document as well (original signatures are required on the self-evaluation and the supervisor's evaluation).
- After the meeting, your supervisor will e-mail his/her completed evaluation to the Office of Personnel Administration.
- In addition, supervisors will provide original copies of both the self-evaluation and the supervisor evaluation to the Office of Personnel Administration. These can be sent through campus mail. The Office of Personnel Administration mailbox is located in the Division of Administration & Finance, CC Room 157D.
- Personnel staff will process the documents and secure any additional signatures that may be required. If additional signatures are required, a copy will be provided to the staff member and supervisor. Both documents will be placed in personnel files.