The UITS Support Center at IUPUC maintains all campus printers used by students, faculty, and staff. Please be aware of these guidelines related to printers and printing.
IUPUC students can print papers, homework assignments, class presentations, and other academic material from Student Technology Center (STC) computers or from wireless connections throughout campus.
- Campus printers are controlled with allotment software. As a student you are allowed up to 650 black and white impressions (i.e., printed pages) per semester.
- Additional printing allotments can be purchased at the front desk in the University Library (LC Room 1600).
Faculty & Staff Printing
Faculty and staff at IUPUC are authorized to utilize division and departmental printers located in main office areas. Contact the administrative assistant for your department or the IT Support Center if you are uncertain where your division or departmental printer is located.
To manually print a document, follow these steps.
- Go to your Start menu.
- In the search bar, type: \\lcps1.ad.columbuslearningcenter.org\WirelessPrint
- You may be prompted to log in (username must have ADS\, Ivytech\, SWT\, or AD\ in front of it).
- When prompted to install the printer driver, select "yes."
- When printing, make sure to select "WirelessPrint Printer" so that it will be sent to the proper place.
- Go to a release station and enter your username and passphrase (username must have ADS\, Ivytech\, SWT\, or AD\ in front of it).
- Select your print job and click “Print.”
- Your account will be charged and the job will print out at the printer(s) next to the release stations.