Those who use University Library of Columbus printers should be aware of our printing policies.
- Black and white printing costs $.05 per page.
- Color printing costs $.25 per page.
- All IUPUC students are given a credit of $2.70 per credit hour enrolled to cover the cost of printing.
- Extra printing credits may be purchased at the library's Information Desk.
- Payments can be made in cash, check or billed through your bursar account.
How to Print
1. From the print window or menu, select one of these printers:
- CO_LC1600_BW (black & white)
- LC-1600 Color (color)
2. All IUPUC students will need their IUPUC student ID to release their print jobs.
3. Swipe your student ID card, and a list of all jobs you've sent to the printer will appear.
4. Select the job(s) you wish to print and touch "Print."
5. When finished, click "Log Off."
6. Log-off the computer after you have completed all of your printing needs.