Applying for AES
- Complete an application form and make an appointment with the AES coordinator by calling 812.375.7525.
- During this intake appointment, provide the AES coordinator with a copy of your completed application and copies of doctor's notes and other disability documentation.
- Once all of your documentation is received, we provide it to AES administrators at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis. IUPUC is closely affiliated with IUPUI and we consult with their AES experts in determining your eligibility.
- When complete, we will contact you and inform you about the outcome of your application and any next steps.
- If we determine you are eligible, please schedule a follow-up appointment with the AES coordinator.
- At this appointment, you will complete a student responsibility acknowledgement form that explains the policies and procedures you must follow to receive AES accommodation at IUPUC. You may also need to complete additional paperwork.
Contact UsMatthew Rothrock
Student Success Coordinator
IUPUC Office of Academic Affairs, LC 1620