Outstanding Student in Psychology
The Outstanding Student in Psychology Award recognizes a psychology major who has demonstrated high academic performance and other accomplishments related to the study of psychology, such as research, service, and volunteer or paid work in the field.
The 2016 recipients of the Outstanding Student in Psychology Award is Maggie Evans.
- Candidates may be nominated by faculty, staff, or other students, and candidates may nominate themselves.
- Nomination must be accompanied by a one-page statement that addresses the selection criteria and a transcript from SIS.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Candidates must show evidence of high academic performance.
- Candidates must demonstrate accomplishments in psychology, such as research, service, or volunteer or paid work in the field.
- A student may receive this award only once.