New Student Convocation & Pride Friday
August 21, 2015 // 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Save the date! We have planned a fun, full day of activities to help ensure your academic year gets off to a great start.
What is New Student Convocation & Pride Friday? This required day is for *first time college students and is designed to be a personalized experience for each new student.
During Pride Friday, you will:
- Join other new students, faculty, and staff in the traditional Pride Walk
- Participate in a new student convocation
- Meet your first-year learning community instructor and classmates
- Get acquainted with faculty and staff from key campus programs and divisions
- Learn important program information about your area of study
To end the event, IUPUC will provide lunch and you will be able to enjoy the musical talents from singer/songwriter Brett Wiscons!
Spread the spirit with #PrideFriday on your favorite social media site.
*Note: We ask that guests refrain from attending the event, as the focus of the day is for new IUPUC students only.