If you are an IUPUC student who needs help mastering anatomy, biology, chemistry, physiology, or physics, talk with a tutor in the Academic Resource Center (ARC).
We can help you complete class assignments, prepare for an exam, and build on your knowledge of scientific concepts and theories in order to maximize your academic success.
Science tutors are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Walk-in tutoring is only available on the days/times listed.
- Each tutor on the schedule specializes in specific types of science courses and subjects.
- Visit the ARC on the day/time when the tutor for your subject is available.
Some tutors may be available by appointment outside of the walk-in hours listed on the schedule. Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
To schedule an appointment:
- Select the appropriate tutor for your science course or subject
- E-mail the tutor with your name, course number, and the days/times you are available for a tutoring appointment
- The tutor will respond to your message and arrange the appointment
If you must cancel an appointment, it is your responsibility to contact the tutor as quickly as possible.