What is New Student Convocation & Pride Friday? It's a required event for all first-time college students and is designed to be a personalized experience for each new student.
During Pride Friday, you will:
- Join other new students, faculty, and staff in the traditional Pride Walk
- Participate in a new student convocation
- Meet your first-year learning community instructor and classmates
- Get acquainted with faculty and staff from key campus programs and divisions
- Learn important program information about your area of study
Tag us in your photos, mention @IUPUC in your posts, and spread the spirit with #PrideFriday.
*Note: We ask that guests refrain from attending the event, as the focus of the day is for new IUPUC students only.